A fun MEME about YOU!
1. Reply with your name and I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I’ll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I’ll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something that I’ve always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written. But only if you want to.
1. I think you are incredibly resilient and I have a lot of respect for you.
2. What Dreams May Come
3. Pineapple, mama!
4. yeye dari yeyeo!
5. So hard to do with computers…alas…but it was your icon that got my attention. I love that painting!
6. A warm orange cat curled up in a sunbeam, but that again could be cause of your icon, lol!
7. Why did you move to London?
See… I posted it in my journal.
And I am going to attempt to answer your question in No. 7. As per the usual with me, expect a bit of a story. Fortunately, most of it is documented in the goddess room.
In late October 2003, I fell and broke my elbow, in what was actually I blessing I recognised as I lay flat on my back in the Grantley Adams International Airport.