1) If you had a wedding, what flowers did you have at your wedding?
2) What is your favorite flower?
3) Do you have flowers as part of your landscaping outside or your interior decor?
Have no house.
4) If you went to your high school prom(s), what kind of flower did you wear in your corsage or boutonniere?
That is such an American question, to which there is no response from a woman raised in the Third World.
5) Do you like to receive flowers as a gift or do you think it is a waste of money?
I have never gotten flowers as a gift, and I think they make a lovely gift.
Source: Sunday Brunch